Smooets are looking for Java Developer to be a part of our amazing team and company. With Smooets, you will have a chance to learn new things, connect with experts, and be a professional Java Developer.
What you will do as a Java Developer
- Developing/designing/maintaining Java application with reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with teammates through planning, developing, and testing.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Maintain quality code for technical documentation and deliverables.
- Find, report, diagnose, and fix product bugs or defects.
What we require from you
- Minimum of S1 / D3 in IT or related fields.
- Prior experience as a Java Developer and working with various Java technology.
- Proficient in Java and Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with J2ME, J2EE, Java Spring MVC, Java Springboot, Android Development is a plus.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to work as a team or independently
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
What we would also like to see from you
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written.
- Familiar with developing various type of Java applications/services
- Having knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development method
- Ready to learn new technologies
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matching the position you’re applying for.