Smooets are looking for ReactJS / React Native Developer to be a part of our amazing team and company. With Smooets, you will have a chance to learn new things, connect with experts, and be a professional ReactJS Developer.
What you will do as a ReactJS Developer
- Developing/designing/maintaining user-facing application with reusable, testable, and efficient code with ReactJS / React Native.
- Collaborate with teammates through planning, developing, and testing.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications across devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Maintain quality code for technical documentation and deliverables.
- Find, report, diagnose, and fix product bugs or defects.
What we require from you
- Minimum of S1 / D3 in IT or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 year frontend development work experience.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS, RESTful APIs.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Able to work as a team or independently.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
What we would also like to see from you
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written.
- Familiar with developing various type of application is a plus.
- Having knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development method
- Ready to learn new technologies
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matching the position you’re applying for.