Smooets are looking for Software Tester/Quality Assurance to be a part of our amazing team and company. With Smooets, you will have a chance to learn new things, connect with experts, and be a professional Software Tester/Quality Assurance.
What you will do as a Software Tester/Quality Assurance
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Collaborating with QA team and Developers to develop solutions.
What we require from you
- Minimum of S1 / D3 in IT or related fields.
- Prior experience as a Software Quality Assurance.
- Excellent understanding of the QA fundamentals, tools, and methodologies.
- Experience with test script writing, test cases, test documentation, and bug reports.
- Experience with interactive and responsive web design, and mobile app design.
What we would also like to see from you
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written.
- Familiar with testing various type of application is a plus.
- Having knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development method
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matching the position you’re applying for.