Smooets are looking for Node.JS Developers to be a part of our amazing team and company. With Smooets, you will have a chance to learn new things, connect with experts, and be a professional Node.JS Developer.
What you will do as a Node.JS Developer
- Developing/designing/maintaining backend application with reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing/UI elements with server-side logic.
- Maintain quality code for technical documentation and deliverables.
- Find, report, diagnose, and fix product bugs or defects.
What we require from you
- Minimum of S1 / D3 in IT or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years backend development work experience
- Familiar with basic front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to work as a team or independently
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
What we would also like to see from you
- Good English communication skills in both oral and written
- Familiar with developing various type of backend applications/services
- Having knowledge and/or experience with Agile software development method
- Ready to learn new technologies
Send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject matching the position you’re applying for.